Please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions below for any queries otherwise please contact us using the form below.
The Aztec International Team
ORDERS AND SHIPPING
All payments from the Aztec International online store are via PayPal. For more information on PayPal security
WHAT PAYMENT METHODS CAN I USE?
As stated above, ALL products bought via the Aztec International online store are processed securely through PayPal. You can pay via VISA, Mastercard, American Express and Discover Cards or through your PayPal Account.
Regretfully we cannot accept Cheques, BPAY, Money Orders or any other type of payment.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER ARRIVE?
Orders are processed within 48 hours of receipt. Once your order is processed it is despatched the same day. Delivery times will vary depending on the destination.
Domestic orders (within Australia) are delivered by Australia Post and generally take between 2 – 5 business days. Rural destinations will generally take longer.
For more information check the Australia Post website.
International orders are sent by airmail through Australia Post. Delivery times for most destinations are within 2-3 weeks.
HOW MUCH WILL MY ORDER AND SHIPPING BE IN MY LOCAL CURRENCY?
The best way to check how much you will be paying for your order is to add the standard international postage fee, then go to Currency Converter.
CAN I PRE-ORDER A TITLE?
If a title has not yet been released, please complete the contact form below and we’ll inform you the minute it’s ready for purchase.
WHAT CAN I WHAT DO IF MY DVD WON’T PLAY?
If you cannot get a disc to play please take the below steps:
- Firstly, make sure your DVD player and television are suitable for playing discs that are Region 4, PAL.
- Check to see if the disc will play in another player or computer (the computer also needs to be Region 4 to be able to play our discs). This will help to eliminate an issue with a particular player.
- Check the reverse side of the disc to see if it has been marked in any way – eg by finger prints, grime, scratches.
- If you are still having problems use the contact form below; We’ll be happy to help sort it out. When emailing please send as much information as possible:
- Exactly what is occurring at the time of the fault, along with timecode of when it occurs; a brief description of what is happening in the film would also help – eg “At 10 minutes 15 seconds (man is opening car door and stepping out into his garage) when the disc freezes”
- The brand, Model and age of your DVD player and if you have had previous problems with other DVDs in that player. Also your players region will help us.
WILL YOUR DVDS PLAY IN MY COUNTRY?
As stated above, Aztec International Entertainment DVDs are PAL formatted and encoded to Region 4 so before you buy any of our DVDs make sure your DVD player and television are suitable for playing these discs.
WHAT ARE “REGIONS”?
When a DVD disc is manufactured, a region code is applied at the authoring stage such that the final disc will play only on those players distributed in the designated world region. There are 6 regions throughout the world:
Region 1 – Canada, United States and its Territories, Bermuda
Region 2 – Europe, Japan, Middle East, South Africa, Swaziland, Lesotho, Greenland, British overseas territories, British Crown Dependenancies, French overseas departments and territories.
Region 3 – Southeast Asia, South Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macau
Region 4 – Australia, New Zealand, Pacific Islands, Central and South America, Papua New Guinea and much of Oceania
Region 5 – Indian Subcontinent, Former Soviet Union and Africa
Region 6 – China
WHAT ARE THE CLASSIFICATION DESCRIPTIONS?
All Australian film/DVD content has to be rated by the Australian Classification Board. The classification labels show you whether a product is appropriate for you and your family. Below are brief descriptions of what each logo means.
Content is very mild in impact.
|PG||Parental guidance recommended.
Content is of mild in impact.
|M||Recommended for mature audiences.
Content is moderate in impact.
|MA 15+||Restricted. Not suitable for people under 15. Under 15s must be accompanied by a parent or adult guardian.
Content is strong in impact.
|R 18+||Restricted to 18 and over.
Content is high in impact.
For more information click here and click on the rating at the head of the page that you’d like more information on.
We are always happy to hear from you so if there is a specific title you are after please contact us.